Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

I went trick-or-treating with my dad and me and Dylan and Cody and Brandon. When we got to Dylan's house, then Dylan was a girl. When got from Dylan's house, then Sherice put up the decorations, Halloween decorations. Then Sherice stayed home and when we got home from trick-or-treating and I didn't want to go trick-or-treating anymore, then Sherice watched me. My shoes were hurting. And then the kids were younger than me, my dad said. The other kids, Cody and Brandon. They were younger than me. When Sherice was watching me, then she gave candy to a lot of kids, then went **throw** and threw the candy to the kids. I want it to be Thanksgiving so I can eat some dinner. I was Tinker Bell for Halloween. My wings didn't get bent. When the kids got back home from trick-or-treating, then we decided to sack up our candy. The candy that the kids didn't want, they gave it to me and Brandon. I got a lot of candy.

No comments: