Sunday, December 14, 2008

Not 'posed to do that

I went to grandma's and my favorite cookies were the bell and the reindeer too. My mom showed me what to do. My dad wasn't there but I invited him next time because we are going to make even more cookies.

I want to tell the story and it's really fun. One time there was a little girl. Wait, there's one more thing I want to write. I'm going to tell a story about me. One time when it was bed time, I climbed out of bed. Then I went down and typed on the computer and it was where grownups were suppsed to be. Then my mom came down and looked at the computer and got really mad at me. Then I said, "I'm sorry mom, I just don't know how to read yet." That's it.

And I can ride my own bike. Can your kids ride their bikes? You should teach your babies.

2 comments:

unicornjuggalo said...

my kids cant ride their bikes. my kids are bad babies

FairyGirl said...

You should teach your kids how to be good! And then they'll start riding their bikes.