Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jumble

I like when I can brush my hair. I like when I can brush my hair and not my mom. I really want to help my dad build something with his tools.
.
Once there was a little girl. She went to another place. She found a lot of guys. They were humans. They were big. The girl went out. One human, Surrea, went out and showed her all about her place and she walked her to the houses where her friends live. She showed the little girl her friends. The little girl got tired. The human that was with her, put the little girl to bed. Then, the girl woke up. The human told the girl that she was going to show the girl her friends. The girl said, "I'm gonna show you my friends." They walked to the little girl's town where she had a lot of friends. They walked outside and back to the other girl's town. The girl said, "Thanks for showing me your town." Then, she threw a little teddy bear to the girl. Then the girl left. The End.

No comments: